- Property & Liability Insurance
- Complete Travel Policy Scheme
- Fees in Advance
- Pupil Personal Accident
- Crisis Management
- Pupil Personal Possessions
- Disaster Policy
- School Fees Trust Scheme
- Schools Healthcare Scheme
Fees in Advance
Enabling schools to invest lump sum contributions from parents to pay for future school fees.
To help schools who wish to participate in the Scheme to understand what is involved and to complete the initial paperwork.
- To provide the necessary contractual documents.
- To provide the participating school with the illustration spread sheet so that they may provide illustrations to prospective parents.
- To facilitate communication between the school and the Fund Manager.
To collate fee invoices from schools, check them against the relevant illustration and submit them to the fund manager.Download summary PDF