Pupil Personal Accident
Worldwide covers for children 365 days a year for all sorts of accidents including from sports, travel or other activities such as CCF.
- Covers children 365 days a year, regardless of where they are, although
the premium is calculated and charged on a termly basis.
- Covers all sorts of accidents: sports, travel and activities.
- The scheme is restricted to children at school in the UK,
but cover is worldwide.
- Maximum that will be paid out by the Insurer is £600,000 per
child per accident.
- In the event that an accident involves multiple insured children,
the maximum amount that will be paid out by the insurer is
£10,000,000 per accident.
The insurance does not cover death or disablement in any way
caused or contributed by the following:
- Flying other than as a passenger.
- A claim resulting from the assured’s own criminal act.
- A claim resulting from the assured’s suicide or attempted
suicide or intentional self injury or the assured being in a
state of insanity.
- A claim arising from the assured being under the influence
of drugs or alcohol.
- A claim resulting from radioactive contamination, war, act
of invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike
operations, civil war, rebellion, revolution, coup d’etat or
act of terrorism.
- A claim resulting from AIDS, AIDS Related Complex or
HIV howsoever these have been acquired or may be
The assured participating in active service in the armed forces of any nation, other than the UK’s officially recognized Volunteer Reserves or a school’s Combined Cadet Force whilst engaged in training.Download summary PDF
Contact us NOW for further information and to order one of our products
Reimburses the school for the loss of school fees in the event that a number of children die or suffer a total permanent disability.
Visit our charitable trust page to see if we can help.